A great breakfast or brunch food for gatherings or out of town guests, and a wonderful way to use bits of leftovers! Always a hit, especially when I use the Italian Sausage!
Crustless “Loaded” Veggie Italian Sausage Quiche
15min prep, 45min bake Serves 8
- 12 eggs
- 2 c milk
- 1 c grated cheese (cojack, cheddar)
- 2 T Parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 c optional ingredients: (*thaw and strain frozen veggies before adding)
- cut up links of Italian sausage, cubed ham or crumbled cooked bacon
- chopped broccoli (I use frozen)
- chopped spinach (I use frozen)
- sliced onions or chopped green onions
- chopped yellow or red bell peppers
- chopped asparagus
- chopped tomato (drain before adding)
- cooked cubed potato
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, cheese and salt & pepper.
- Stir in any additional ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture into a quiche dish or pie pan, and bake uncovered for about 45 minutes. Or until the center is set, and not jiggly.
*adapted from https://www.aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com/crustless-quiche/